Fjallraven Mens Keb Trouser
Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for knee pads (an accessory). A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
- An award-winning model, now further refined for even better performance.
- Boot hooks at leg endings, designed so they can easily be repaired or removed.
- Extra ventilation zippers along the calves.
- Hip-to-knee ventilation zippers release excess heat, and double zipper sliders mean they can be opened in both directions.
- Knees have opening for knee pads (an accessory).
- Leg endings with buttoned strap adjustment, designed so that the strap can easily be removed.
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Loops inside leg endings for attaching straps or stirrups.
- Made from stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for freedom of movement, durability and protection.
- Two hand pockets plus two leg pockets with buttoned flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
Fabric: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, Stretch: 63% Polyamide, 26% Polyester, 11% Elastane
Leg: Fixed length
Fit: Regular waist (mid waist) and regular fit with pre-shaped knees.
Usage: Work, Hunting, Casual, Lifestyle, Hunting
Fjällräven G-1000 ECO
Fjällräven G-1000® is incredibly durable, as well as windproof for trekking through harsh weather. It blocks UVA and UVB rays to protect your skin while still remaining breathable by releasing any moisture created by aerobic activity.
Greenland Wax makes it possible for you to easily adapt the function of your G-1000 garments based on changing weather conditions and your chosen activity. More wax results in a more resistant garment that can withstand both rain and wind. The impregnation also increases the durability and life of the garment. With less wax, the garment becomes cooler and more breathable.