Fjallraven Mens Keb Trouser
- Technically advanced trekking trousers with engineered fit.
- An award-winning model made from stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco.
- Designed for freedom of movement, durability and protection.
- Hip-to-knee ventilation zippers release excess heat.
- Extra ventalation zippers along calves.
- Leg endings with buttoned strap adjustment.
Fabric: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, Stretch: 63% Polyamide, 26% Polyester, 11% Elastane
Leg: Fixed length
Fit: Regular waist (mid waist) and regular fit with pre-shaped knees.
Usage: Work, Hunting, Casual, Lifestyle, Hunting
Fjällräven G-1000 ECO
Fjällräven G-1000® is incredibly durable, as well as windproof for trekking through harsh weather. It blocks UVA and UVB rays to protect your skin while still remaining breathable by releasing any moisture created by aerobic activity.
Greenland Wax makes it possible for you to easily adapt the function of your G-1000 garments based on changing weather conditions and your chosen activity. More wax results in a more resistant garment that can withstand both rain and wind. The impregnation also increases the durability and life of the garment. With less wax, the garment becomes cooler and more breathable.