Fjallraven Mens Skogso Padded Winter Jacket
Lightweight and convenient winter jacket in G-1000 with synthetic padding that keeps warmth in even when damp. Fixed, snug-fitting hood, several practical pockets and easily gripped details. A perfect outdoor garment for the colder months of the year, it resists wind and stays dry during short showers, at the same time as it ventilates out body moisture that builds up when you are active.
- Hip-length, lightly padded winter jacket in G-1000 with fixed adjustable hood.
- The synthetic padding G-Loft Supreme gives extra warmth, even in damp conditions, and the jacket is easy to move about in, with or without a backpack.
- Sleeves are pre-shaped and the cuffs are adjusted with press buttons.
- The zipper is two-way, it is covered with a protective flap with press buttons at the chin, chest and hem.
- Practical storage in several pockets: two vertical pockets on the chest, and two at the sides – all with zippers that have oversized pullers so they can easily be opened and closed with gloves on. In addition, there are two spacious mesh pockets on the inside, perfect for storing gloves or a hat.
- A drawcord can be used to adjust the hem.
Outer material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
G-1000 Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Inner Lining material: 100% polyamide
Insulation: G-Loft Supreme: 100% Polyester
Fjällräven G-1000® is incredibly durable, as well as windproof for trekking through harsh weather. It blocks UVA and UVB rays to protect your skin while still remaining breathable by releasing any moisture created by aerobic activity.
Greenland Wax makes it possible for you to easily adapt the function of your G-1000 garments based on changing weather conditions and your chosen activity. More wax results in a more resistant garment that can withstand both rain and wind. The impregnation also increases the durability and life of the garment. With less wax, the garment becomes cooler and more breathable.
G-1000 ECO: is a very study, rigid material but sometimes we want something lighter. Enter G-1000 Lite, a less stiff, more flexible version of the original. And to avoid reducing its strength we added rip-stop threads to boost its resistance to tears. It comes lightly waxed to offer some resistance to light winds and showers and, although it doesn’t safeguard against mosquitos, it still offers UV protection.
As part of our commitment to using more recycled and organic materials, we now have Eco versions – made from recycled polyester and organic cotton – of all our G-1000 fabrics.