Fjallraven Mens Skogso Jacket
- Hip-length outdoors jacket that is slightly longer in the back and has a fixed, adjustable hood.
- Just as comfortable trekking as it is when biking to and from work.
- It provides protection from the wind and light rain showers while also offering good ventilation.
- It is made from G-1000 Lite and has G-1000 Original on the shoulders.
- Two vertical breast pockets and two side pockets, all of which are hidden behind flaps.
- Two-way zipper in the front hidden behind a protective flap that has push buttons at the hem, in the middle of the chest and at the chin.
- Adjustable hem and push buttons at the sleeve cuffs.
Fabric: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Center Back: 78cm
Fjällräven G-1000 Lite
Fjällräven G-1000® is incredibly durable, as well as windproof for trekking through harsh weather. It blocks UVA and UVB rays to protect your skin while still remaining breathable by releasing any moisture created by aerobic activity.
Greenland Wax makes it possible for you to easily adapt the function of your G-1000 garments based on changing weather conditions and your chosen activity. More wax results in a more resistant garment that can withstand both rain and wind. The impregnation also increases the durability and life of the garment. With less wax, the garment becomes cooler and more breathable.