Fjallraven Mens Sormland Tapered Trouser
- Comfortable hunting trousers with tapered legs that fit easily into the shaft of a pair boots.
- Made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) that effectively ventilates out moisture.
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down.
- One knife pocket.
- Two hand pockets.
- Mens Hardwearing Quiet/Silent Eco G-1000 Tapered Leg Pant
- Fit: Regular, Full Leg
- Fabric: G-1000 Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Usage: Hunting, Outdoor Pant
Fjällräven G-1000® is incredibly durable, as well as windproof for trekking through harsh weather. It blocks UVA and UVB rays to protect your skin while still remaining breathable by releasing any moisture created by aerobic activity.
G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) that effectively ventilates out moisture.
Greenland Wax makes it possible for you to easily adapt the function of your G-1000 garments based on changing weather conditions and your chosen activity. More wax results in a more resistant garment that can withstand both rain and wind. The impregnation also increases the durability and life of the garment. With less wax, the garment becomes cooler and more breathable.