Fjallraven Womens Keb Trousers Curved Clearance
- Technically advanced trekking trousers with Curved fit.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees, and down calves.
- Designed for freedom of movement, durability and protection.
- Two hand pockets plus Two leg pockets with button flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
Fabric: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, Stretch: 63% Polyamide, 26% Polyester, 11% Elastane
Leg: Fixed length
Curved Fit and Regular leg length.
Usage: Work, Hunting, Casual, Lifestyle
Fjällräven G-1000 ECO
Fjällräven G-1000® is incredibly durable, as well as windproof for trekking through harsh weather. It blocks UVA and UVB rays to protect your skin while still remaining breathable by releasing any moisture created by aerobic activity.
Greenland Wax makes it possible for you to easily adapt the function of your G-1000 garments based on changing weather conditions and your chosen activity. More wax results in a more resistant garment that can withstand both rain and wind. The impregnation also increases the durability and life of the garment. With less wax, the garment becomes cooler and more breathable.