Fjallraven Womens Nikka Curved Shorts
High-performance trekking shorts made from stretch fabric and G-1000 for excellent freedom of movement and durability. This model with Curved Fit has a little extra width over the hips and thighs, and a slightly more accentuated waist that other models. This gives a more comfortable pair of shorts that sit better on a curvy figure, without being tight, bunching or having a gap at the back of the waist. The waist is cut lower at the front and higher at the back so they sit well under a backpack and when you are active. Stretch fabric at the lower back and G-1000 reinforcements over the rear. Hand pockets with zippers are positioned so they are accessible even when carrying a backpack with a hipbelt. There is a large leg pocket with a flap and a smaller inner pocket in mesh on the right leg, plus a smaller leg pocket for a mobile phone or GPS on the left leg. A loop at the waist can be used to attach a knife, camera or any other smaller piece of equipment wanted close at hand.
- Trekking shorts in stretch and G-1000® for freedom of movement and durability.
- Curved fit with accentuated waist and more width at hips and thighs.
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when wearing a backpack.
- G-1000® Original reinforcement over the rear.
- Two hand pockets, a large leg pocket with an inside mesh pocket and a smaller leg pocket for a phone or GPS.
- G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Stretch: 63% Polyamide, 26% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Weight: 250 g / 8.8 oz (size 38)
- Inseam: 9 in / 23.5 cm