Fjallraven Womens Vidda Pro Trousers
- Durable G-1000 polyester-cotton blend fabric is breathable, quick drying, and resistant to wind and water
- Fabric can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for enhanced weather resistance
- Reinforced double-fabric in the seat and knees increases durability
- Regular fit with articulated knees allows you to move freely
- Adjustable elastic ankles prevent the hems from snagging on underbrush
- Map pocket and Axe pocket make the pants ideal for adventures in the woods
- Internal pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- Dual cargo pockets provide generous storage space
- UPDATE: Now with a more inclusive fit for improved freedom of movement and comfort.
Fabric: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, Waxed Cotton G-1000 Original
Fit: Regular waist (mid waist) and regular fit with pre-shaped knees.
Usage: Work, Hunting, Casual, Lifestyle
Fjällräven G-1000® is incredibly durable, as well as windproof for trekking through harsh weather. It blocks UVA and UVB rays to protect your skin while still remaining breathable by releasing any moisture created by aerobic activity.
Greenland Wax makes it possible for you to easily adapt the function of your G-1000 garments based on changing weather conditions and your chosen activity. More wax results in a more resistant garment that can withstand both rain and wind. The impregnation also increases the durability and life of the garment. With less wax, the garment becomes cooler and more breathable.