Gear Aid Seam Grip Seam Sealer 1oz. Tube
Gear Aid Seam Grip Seam Sealer is an excellent adhesion, long lasting flexibility, superior traction and abrasion resistance, with minimal shrinkage. Is a urethane-based seam sealer & repair adhesive. The best product to seal and repair all types of fabrics except those treated with silicone. Self levels to create a good looking sealed seam. An extremely strong repair adhesive. Permanently seals and repairs tent, backpack, outerwear and footwear fabrics including PU coated fabrics, Gore-Tex fabric and more. Seam Grip won't bond properly to siliconized nylon or other silicone treated fabrics. Mcnett Seam Grip Seam Sealer 1oz. Tube.
- SEAM GRIP from the McNett Corporation is a flexible urethane sealer that's actually two products in one!
- It seals seams permanently with one application and can repair holes or tears in hundreds of different items.
- SEAM GRIP is waterproof, abrasion resistant and will stretch over 100%!
- Use precleaner to provide adhesion & accelerator to cut drying time from 24 to 2 hrs.
- Available in 2 sizes; for the small & big jobs fixing up your gear!
- A waterproof, flexible urethane formula for use in repairing surfaces
- Sealing seams of natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather & vinyl
- Repairs all types of waders, footwear, neoprene, PVC, Rubber, and more...
- McNETT SEAM GRIP - 1 oz Tube [28 gram]
- Backpackers Magazine Editors Choice Award 2002
- Repair: Boots, Clothing, Tents & Gear