Gear Aid Seam Grip Seam Sealer 1oz. Tube
Excellent adhesion, long lasting flexibility, superior traction and abrasion resistance, with minimal shrinkage. Is a urethane-based seam sealer & repair adhesive. The best product to seal and repair all types of fabrics except those treated with silicone. Self levels to create a good looking sealed seam. An extremely strong repair adhesive. Permanently seals and repairs tent, backpack, outerwear and footwear fabrics including PU coated fabrics, Gore Tex fabric and more. Seam Grip won't bond properly to sil nylon or other silicone treated fabrics. Mcnett Seam Grip Seam Sealer 1oz. Tube.
- SEAM GRIP from the McNett Corporation is a flexible urethane sealer that's actually two products in one!
- It seals seams permanently with one application and can repair holes or tears in hundreds of different items.
- SEAM GRIP is waterproof, abrasion resistant and will stretch over 100%!
- Use precleaner to provide adhesion & accelerator to cut drying time from 24 to 2 hrs.
- Available in 2 sizes; for the small & big jobs fixing up your gear!
- A waterproof, flexible urethane formula for use in repairing surfaces
- Sealing seams of natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather & vinyl
- Repairs all types of waders, footwear, neoprene, PVC, Rubber, and more...
- McNETT SEAM GRIP - 1 oz Tube [28 gram]
- Backpackers Magazine Editors Choice Award 2002
- Repair: Boots, Clothing, Tents & Gear