Gerber Freescape Large Lantern
- Featuring Freetouch Technology that works with a gentle tap, the Freescape Large Lantern bumps camp lighting to the next level.
- Touch and hold the ring to shed near-daylight on the campsite, or use an extended touch to dim the output when the 300 lumens blasting through camp is too intense.
- An easy to use spring-loaded handlemakes the Freescape Large Lantern simple to suspend in a nearby tree.
- Grippy Rubber Footings
- Powered by four D batteries
- The lantern displays four LEDs just below the power button to indicate remaining battery life.
- The Freescape Large Lantern also includes a clever power-kill functionality to keep it off when stowed away, providing insurance against accidental battery power loss.
- The IPX4 water resistance rating means that even if left out overnight in the rain, the Large Lantern will continue shining bright.
- With bright green accents along the black surface, the Freescape Large Lantern draws just the right amount of attention to itself so as not to get lost in the shuffle of camp gear.
- Color: Opaque/Frosted - Green Neon
- Height: 9.3 inch [23.6 cm]
- Diameter: 5 inch [12.7 cm]
- Weight w/out Batteries: 20.6 oz. [584 g]
- Batteries: D 
- Estimated Outputs: 300 Lumens/15 hours, 15 Lumens/240 hours
Featuring Freetouch Technology that works with a gentle tap, capacitive touch output band: tap on/off.
Powered by 4 D batteries, the Freescape Large Lantern is equipped with a power-kill functionality that keeps the light off when stowed away to guarantee long battery life.
The IPX4 water resistance rating means that even if left out overnight in the rain, the Small Lantern will continue shining bright.