Gerber Freescape Small Lantern
- Freetouch Technology that works with a gentle tap. Touch the ring to turn the lantern on (or off) and brighten the campsite, or touch and hold the ring to dim the light when the 80 lumens is overpowering, creating a soothing atmosphere that still allows visibility.
- Emits light from the frosted side lens as well as through the bottom of the lantern to maximize effectiveness for use both above the table and on it.
- Spring-Loaded Handle Clip
- Grippy Rubber Footings
- ABS Plastic Body with TPE Over-molds
- An easy to use spring-loaded handle makes the Freescape Small Lantern simple to hang within a tent or from a rope suspended in a nearby tree.
- The IPX4 water resistance rating means that even if left out overnight in the rain, the Small Lantern will continue shining bright.
- With bright green accents along the black surface, the Freescape Small Lantern draws just the right amount of attention to itself so as not to get lost in the shuffle of camp gear.
- Colour: Opaque/Frosted - Green Neon
- Height: 5.9 inch [15 cm]
- Diameter: 3.2 inch [8.13 cm]
- Weight: 8.3 oz. [235 g]
- Batteries: AA 
- Estimated Outputs: 80 Lumens/2 hours, 5 Lumens/25 hours
- CREE XM-L2 LED
Featuring Freetouch Technology that works with a gentle tap, capacitive touch output band: tap on/off.
Powered by three AA batteries, the Freescape Small Lantern is equipped with a power-kill functionality that keeps the light off when stowed away to guarantee long battery life.
In addition to its infinitely adjustable dimming feature, the Freescape Small Lantern is reliable no matter what dilemma arises, whether camping or at home.