Gregory Womens Jade 43 Hiking Back Pack Updated
The Gregory Women's Jade 43 pack is just what you need for that extra push. Using materials that reduce the environmental impact, a dynamic FreeFloat suspension, and an athletic fit and feel this pack helps you go that extra mile. A pack designed with premium materials, reduced carbon footprint, and a versatile, dynamic FreeFloat suspension. The Gregory Zulu and Gregory Jade are the perfect Family of Ventilated Hiking Packs for the day or a few days down the trail.
- A Women's Specific Fit
- Open-Air, Precise Fit Backpanel: Tensioned mesh creates an open space between your back and the pack to maximize ventilation, and the adjustable torso length provides a custom fit, providing maximum comfort.
- Body-Hugging, Flexible Hipbelt: The FreeFloat flexible, cushioned hipbelt conforms to your lower back and hips supporting the weight in your pack while moving freely with your natural hiking motion, and the extra large hipbelt pockets easily keep your phone secure.
- Full Access U-Zip: The unique front opening on the Zulu and Jade provide access to the complete contents of your pack without having to remove the top pocket.
- Adjustable torso provides 3.5" of adjustment, allowing for a custom fit without compromising support.
- Gregory's patented FreeFloat dynamic hipbelt links the hipbelt to the frame with a panel designed to move and flex with your body.
- 3D hipbelt design conforms to the shape of your body, seamlessly providing the padding and support needed to carry heavy loads.
- Full-length tensioned mesh creates space between your back and the pack to allow for heat to escape and air to flow freely to cool you down.
- Designed around the architectural principles of tension and compression, the perimeter frame provides stable, yet flexible support to comfortably carry the load on your back.
- Extra large hipbelt pockets provide secure, easy to access to the essentials you want at your beck and call.
- Constructed from Lifespan foam to provide a generations worth of comfort, the shoulder harnesses are perforated to maximize airflow and comfort on the trail.
- Main U-Zip opening for open access to the main compartment.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger, compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoirs (reservoir not included).
- Top zippered pocket with reflective attachment points, key clip, and underside zippered security pocket.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric front panel and secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls.
- Sustainability: Recycled Polyester, GRS Certified fabric, Data Driven Design, PFC Free DWR, Recycled liner.
Building better packs is more than stronger, lighter, or more comfortable. Gregory uses their lifecycle analysis tool to go beyond a hikers needs and create a product that is better by using less - less carbon
- Womens Ventilated Backpacking & Day Hiking
- Womens Fit: XS/SM, SM/MD
- Max Carry: 40lbs [18.1kg]
- Colors: Assorted
- Body: 40% Recycled 40D Polyester Ripstop with PFC-FREE DWR
- Base: 420D Polyester with PFC-FREE DWR
- Lining: 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-FREE DWR
- Hardware: bluesign approved buckles
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Lifespan EVA Foam/Multi-Density Foam
- Chassis Support: Alloy Steel Frame
- Frame Type: Perimeter Wire
Womens XS/SM FRAME:
- Volume: 2502ci [41L]
- Pack Weight: 3.36 lbs [1.52 kg]
- Dimension: 24 x 12.5 x 11.5 in [61 x 31.8 x 29.2 cm]
- Fits Range: 14" - 17" [35.6 - 43.2 cm] - Adjustable
- Hipbelt Fit Range: 24" - 46" [61 - 116.8 cm]
Womens SM/MD FRAME:
- Volume: 2624ci [43L]
- Pack Weight: 3.41 lbs [1.55 kg]
- Dimensions: 25 x 12.5 x 11.5 in [63.5 x 31.8 x 29.2 cm]
- Fits Range: 15" - 19" [38.1 - 48.3 cm] - Adjustable
- Hipbelt Fit Range: 25" - 48" [63.5 - 121.9 cm]
FreeFloat Dynamic Suspension: FreeFloat flex panels allow the hipbelt to pivot and flex with the natural movements of your body
- Comfort Cradle system floats independently from the movement generated by your body as you hike.
- Incorporates adjustable torso length into its tensioned, open-air backpanel. It's a revolutionary approach to ventilated suspension.
- Patent Pending FeeFloat flex panels allow the hipbelt to pivot and flex with the natural movements of your body.
- This provides a floating sensation on the trail, and allows the hip belt wrap smoothly & comfortably around your lower back & hips.
- In other words Gregory designed an elegant, yet simplified load-handling solution that's flexible, customizable, and fully ventilated, yet light and low profile. You'll love the way it fits, feels and performs on the trail.