GV Dual Ratchet Snowshoe Bindings
The GV Dual Ratchet Snowshoe Bindings is part of the working style binding collection which will fit on any traditional snowshoe. Ideal for work use or for someone who is looking for the best possible control & traction of their snowshoes. The Crampons provide additional traction on un-even terrain. A great fit for Larger Fitting Winter Snow Boots. A great way to compliment your traditional wooden snowshoes! Each binding attaches to the snowshoe with two anchor points to reduce lateral movement of the heel, meaning foot stays in line with the snowshoe.
- Double ratchet allowing a very precise adjustment.
- Olefin's advantages are its strength, colorfastness and comfort, its resistance to staining, mildew, abrasion, and sunlight, and its good bulk and cover.
- Crampon for better grip on hardened surfaces and improved performance.
- 0.060" [0.15cm]
- Assembly: Heavy duty 1/2" rivet (increases stability of your boot to snowshoe decking)
- Buckle: Dual Side release buckle
- Back Adjustment Strap for fine fit
- Attachment (Foot): Eyelets, polyester lace
- Great for usage with all Traditional GV Snowshoes
Color may vary from image
- Sizing: Men's Size 7 and Up
- Harness weight : 1.00 lbs [0.45 kg]
- Material: Olafin (Polyester) Waterproof 0.060" (.15cm)
- Assembly: Heavy duty 1/2" rivet
- Attachment (heel/foot) : Lever ratchet buckle+ pad
- Crampon: 0.060" [0.15cm]