Indygena Womens Ayaba Down Jacket
The AYABA jacket is made with a technical fabric with the velvety and soft touch of cotton. Its waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry from the elements and evacuates moisture. The surface of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish.
- YKK® Vislon 2-way zipper
- Removable leather puller
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Strategically seam sealed
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Zipper gusset opening at collar
- Articulated sleeves
- Micro fleece lining at back and inner collar
- Inside zipped pocket
- Rubberized logo rivet
- Woven logo labels
- Zipper opening at centre back hem
- Body of jacket in cotton touch fabric
- Fabric : 100% Nylon, DWR 80/20, 10K/10K, Laminate
- Insulation : White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 700 in3/oz
Indygena chooses its entire supply chain to be certified by the Control Union for Responsible Down Standard.
- Length: (S) front: 33.5", back: 37"