Irish Setter Mens VAPRTREK-LS 800G Waterproof 9 inch Boot
Perfect for late season hunters looking for a lightweight, breathable, insulated boot with superior traction. The VaprTrek LS (Late Season) boot is packed with all the features of the popular VaprTrek family of boots, but with various levels of insulation and an updated outsole with rubber lugs for traction in the cold.
- Realtree Camo
- Scent Ban insole to keep your feet fresh and odor's in control
- Honeycomb Armatec Ripstop Nylon
- UltraDry Waterproofing
- Cushin Sole
- Stable Flex for superior flexiblity at the toe and a stable heel
- Height: 9 inch
- Insulation: 800g PrimaLoft Gold Eco
- Construction: Cement - Welt
- Size: 8.5 - 12
- Colour: Realtree Xtra® Camouflage
- Height: 9 inch [22.86 cm]
- Weight: 2lb. 14oz [1.30 Kg]
- Insulation: 800gr PrimaLoft Gold Eco
- Footbed: Removable Comfort Cork EVA with Memory Foam, ScentBan™ Odor Inhibitor
- Construction: Cement
- Sole: RPM-LS - Camo-Green, Non-Mettalic Shank
- Last: R100
- ScentBan: is a silver-ion technology that is embedded in our leathers, linings and footbeds to kill odor-causing bacteria.
- Primaloft Gold: Designed for repeated compression & durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles, this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction, this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
- Ultra Dry: This waterproofing system provides a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Armatech: is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement of ArmaTec in high wear areas helps preserves and lengthen the life of a boot.
- CuShin: Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.