Jetboil MightyMo Cook Bundle
An all-in one solution for backcountry cooking and meal preparation, the Jetboil MightyMo Cook Bundle includes a powerful canister stove, a super-efficient ceramic coated cook pot, and lightweight, collapsible utensils.
- Cooked to Perfection, Not Burnt Beyond Recognition
- MightyMo Stove with four-turn regulator valve for unbeatable simmer control and a convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Regulated for consistent 4-season performance down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit (-6 C)
- Durable aluminum cook pot with PFOA-free ceramic coating for easy food release and cleanup
- JetSet utensils included
NOTE: Fuel canister sold separately and not available for online purchase
JetBoil Personal Cooking System [PCS]:
REGULATED SYSTEMS: Precision Control Cooking.
Regulated valves open up to the potential for gourmet cooking and expand cold weather capability. JetBoil's regulated valves are the most advanced in the backcountry, enabling as little as two minute boils and complete fuel flow control for simmering sauces or gently sauteing your favorite recipes from home... Smart & Delicious Sustenance.
- Type: Personal Cooking System
- Persons: 1 - 2 Person
- Color: Carbon
- Usuage: Heating & Boiling Water, Melting Snow, Gourmet & Trail Cooking
- Best Use: Backpacking, Backcountry, Canoeing, Ski Touring
- Fuel Type: Canister, Fuel: Isobutane-propane
- Piezo Electric (Automatic) Start: Yes
- Item Weight: 3.3 oz [95 g]
- Stabilizer Weight: 0.9 oz (27 g)
- 1,5L Ceramic Cook Pot: 10.8 oz [306 g]
- JetSet Utensils: 1.3 oz [36 g]
- Item Weight: 4.1” x 3.75 inch [104 mm x 95.3mm]
- Ceramic Cook Pot: 6.3 x 4.8 inch [160 x 122mm]
- Utensils Packed: 5.2 inch [130mm]
- Power: 10,000 BTU/h (3.0kW)
- Boil Time: 3 minutes 32 oz [1 Liter] - In FluxRing Cooking Pot
- Heating & Boiling Water, Melting Snow, Cooking
WHAT DOES FLUXRING DO?
This patented technology captures the heat of the burner and directs it into the contents of the FluxRing cup or pot, rather than into the air as waste. The FluxRing heat exchanger makes it possible to heat a conveniently shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency.
Speed Freaks + Combustion Geeks
At Jetboil, we're speed freaks, combustion geeks & obsessive engineers fighting the tyranny of inefficiency. From lab table to backcountry bivouac, we're committed to the principle that even the best solutions can be made better. Standing against the acceptance of "Good Enough" we look beyond the limits of current technology to redefine what's possible.