JetBoil MightyMo Stove
- Cooked to Perfection, Not Burnt Beyond Recognition
- Unbeatable simmer control
- Regulated for consistent performance down to 20F [-6C]
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Small, compact design
- Improved efficiencies with compatible Jetboil Accessories
- NOTE: Fuel canisters sold separately and not available for online purchase
JetBoil Personal Cooking System [PCS]:
REGULATED SYSTEMS: Precision Control Cooking.
Regulated valves open up to the potential for gourmet cooking and expand cold weather capability. JetBoil's regulated valves are the most advanced in the backcountry, enabling as little as two minute boils and complete fuel flow control for simmering sauces or gently sautéing your favorite recipes from home.
- Type: Personal Cooking System
- Persons: 1 - 2 Person
- Color: Carbon
- Usuage: Heating & Boiling Water, Melting Snow, Gourmet & Trail Cooking
- Best Use: Backpacking, Backcountry, Canoeing, Ski Touring
- Fuel Type: Canister, Fuel: Isobutane-propane
- Piezo Electric (Automatic) Start: Yes
- Item Weight: 3.3 oz [95 g] *
- System weight excludes fuel stabilizer.
- Stabilizer Weight: 0.9 oz (27 g)
- Power: 10,000 BTU/h (3.0kW)
- Boil Time: 3 minutes 32 oz [1 Liter] - In FluxRing Cooking Pot
- Heating & Boiling Water, Melting Snow, Cooking
- Dimensions: 4.1” x 3.75 - 6.5” [104 mm x 95.3 - 165 mm]
WHAT DOES FLUXRING DO?
This patented technology captures the heat of the burner and directs it into the contents of the FluxRing cup or pot, rather than into the air as waste. The FluxRing heat exchanger makes it possible to heat a conveniently shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency.
Speed Freaks + Combustion Geeks
At Jetboil, we're speed freaks, combustion geeks & obsessive engineers fighting the tyranny of inefficiency. From lab table to backcountry bivouac, we're committed to the principle that even the best solutions can be made better. Standing against the acceptance of "Good Enough" we look beyond the limits of current technology to redefine what's possible.