JetBoil Stash Personal Stove
We know your dreams are big and ambitious. Which is why we designed the all-new Jet Boil Stash to be efficient and compact, maximizing your pack space without sacrificing that iconic Jetboil performance. Time to dream big, and pack small. When you’ve streamlined every last item in your pack, your only remaining option is to leave essentials behind. Faced with the underwhelming thought of a coffee-free morning, we got to work on our lightest and most compact stove system ever.
- At 7.1 oz, the 0.8L Stash is 40% lighter than the 0.8L Zip
Stand-alone stove with titanium burner and 0.8L FluxRing cook pot is the lightest Jetboil system ever made
FluxRing technology ensures a rapid 2.5 minute boil time
Nesting design makes taking anywhere compact and easy
Cook pot with lid and attached pour handle makes for easy handling
Fuel stabilizer keeps everything stable and steady
Storage for 100g JetPower fuel canister makes adventuring anywhere easy
- One-year limited warranty
NOTE: Fuel canister sold separately and not available for online purchase
Compatible accessories include Grande Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, Utensils.
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- Jetpower fuel sold separately. Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at numerous retail stores.
- Type: Personal Cooking System
- Persons: 1 - 2 Person
- Color: Metallic
- Usage: Heating & Boiling Water, Melting Snow, Gourmet & Trail Cooking
- Best Use: Backpacking, Backcountry, Canoeing, Ski Touring
- Fuel Type: Canister, Fuel: Isobutane-propane
- Piezo Electric (Automatic) Start: NO - Match or Lighter
- Item Weight: 1.15Lbs [0.52 kg]
- System weight excludes fuel stabilizer.
- Stabilizer Weight: 0.9oz (27 g)
- Power: 4,500 BTU/h (1.32kW)
- Volume: 27oz [0.8 Liter]
- Boil Time: 2 minutes 30 sec. per 16oz [1/2 Liter]
- (avg. over the life of Jetpower can)
- Water Boiled: 12 Liters per 100g Jetpower can
- Heating & Boiling Water, Melting Snow, Cooking
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 5.1" [11.2 cm x 13 cm]
WHAT DOES FLUXRING DO?
This patented technology captures the heat of the burner and directs it into the contents of the FluxRing cup or pot, rather than into the air as waste. The FluxRing heat exchanger makes it possible to heat a conveniently shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency.
Speed Freaks + Combustion Geeks
At Jetboil, we're speed freaks, combustion geeks & obsessive engineers fighting the tyranny of inefficiency. From lab table to backcountry bivouac, we're committed to the principle that even the best solutions can be made better. Standing against the acceptance of "Good Enough" we look beyond the limits of current technology to redefine what's possible.