JetBoil Sumo Stove
The JetBoil SUMO packs the same regulator control as other Jetboil-regulated cooking systems, but with a higher-capacity cup-to-fuel cooking ratio for you and your friends. Jetboil's large 1.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy is the ideal cooking vessel for groups. Jetboil's proprietary regulator technology offers incremental heat adjustments from light simmer to full boil, perfect for sautéing greens, simmering sauces, and more. Add the optional Jetboil Java Press, pot support, skillet, and FluxRing cooking pot to expand your meal options on the trail. Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter—regulated for consistent performance down to 20 degrees F (-6 degrees C). Able to store 100-gram or 230-gram Jetpower fuel can with burner, fuel canister stabilizer, and accessory pot support; weighs 16 ounces.
- 1.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy is the ideal cooking vessel for groups
- Jetboil's proprietary regulator technology offers incremental heat adjustments from light simmer to full boil, perfect for sautéing greens, simmering sauces, and more
- Optional Jetboil Grande Coffee Press, skillet, and FluxRing 1.5L cooking pot expand your meal options on the trail
- Convenient and reliable pushbutton igniter allows for consistent performance down to 20 degrees F (-6 degrees C)
- Ability to store 100-gram or 230-gram Jetpower fuel can with burner, fuel canister stabilizer, and pot support for expanded meal options on the trail; weighs 16 ounces.
- Able to store a 100 g or 230 g Jetpower fuel can with Burner, Fuel Canister Stabilizer and accessory Pot Support
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- Pot support included
- One-year limited warranty
NOTE: Fuel canister sold separately and not available for online purchase
Compatible accessories include Grande Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, Utensils, Skillet and FluxRing Cooking Pot
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- Jetpower fuel sold separately. Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at numerous retail stores.
- JetBoil Pot Support are an optional item. They Adapt to the Jetboil burner for use with the FluxRing Fry Pan & FluxRing Cooking Pot, as well as a wide variety of traditional pots and pans.
- Type: Group Cooking System
- Persons: 2 - 4 Person
- Color: Carbon
- Usage: Heating & Boiling Water, Melting Snow, Gourmet & Trail Cooking
- Best Use: Backpacking, Backcountry, Canoeing, Ski Touring
- Fuel Type: Canister, Fuel: Isobutane-propane
- Piezo Electric Push Button Start (Automatic) Start: YES
- Item Weight: 1.00Lbs [0.453 kg]
- System weight excludes fuel stabilizer.
- Stabilizer Weight: 0.9oz (27 g)
- Pot Support Weight: 1.2 oz [35 g]
- Power: 6,000 BTU/h (1.75kW)
- Volume: 60.08oz [1.8 Liter]
- Boil Time: 4 minutes 15 sec. per 32oz [1 Liter]
- Water Boiled: 24 Liters per 230g Jetpower can
- Heating & Boiling Water, Paddling, Mountaineering, Climbing
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 8.25" [12.5 cm x 21 cm]
WHAT DOES FLUXRING DO?
This patented technology captures the heat of the burner and directs it into the contents of the FluxRing cup or pot, rather than into the air as waste. The FluxRing heat exchanger makes it possible to heat a conveniently shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency.
Speed Freaks + Combustion Geeks
At Jetboil, we're speed freaks, combustion geeks & obsessive engineers fighting the tyranny of inefficiency. From lab table to backcountry bivouac, we're committed to the principle that even the best solutions can be made better. Standing against the acceptance of "Good Enough" we look beyond the limits of current technology to redefine what's possible.