Katadyn Base Camp Pro 10L Microfilter
- Easy-to-use dry-bag-style design provides safe, potable water for large groups, base camps and family camping trips.
- 10-liter water bag with roll-top and side-release buckle closure fills quickly and hangs easily; window on bag displays water level
- Ultra Fast Flow Technology provides 2 liters per minute filtration; quick-release hoses connect easily to personal hydration bladders
- Low maintenance, pleated glass-fiber filter supplies fast water flow; cleanable filter protector extends filter life in challenging conditions
- Filter physically removes silt, cysts, protozoa and bacteria down to 0.2 microns in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia and others
- Sediment trap eliminates back flushing hassles by trapping dirt before it enters the filter.
- Katadyn Base Camp 10L water filter includes field-cleaning supplies.
- Hollow fiber technology acts as a physical barrier that prevents pathogens like Cryptosporidium and Giardia from passing through the membrane.
- Suitable for cloudy water
PROTECTION LEVEL 2 MICROFILTER:
- Removes most Microorganisms (Bacteria = EColi, Samonella. Protozoa = Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- For Protection against viruses, an EPA Registered disinfectent may be added after water is filtered:
- Katadyn Micropur Tablets, Coghlans Tablets or Pristine Drops
- Removable filter protector extends cartridge life in challenging conditions.
- Capacity: Depends on water quality and maintenance
- Dimensions: 10.6“ x 6“ x 2.8“ [27 x 15 x 7 cm]
- Output: Up to 2.0 liters per minute
- Technology: 0.2 micron Ultra Flow Filter™
- Pleated glassfiber removes bacteria, cysts and sediment
- Weight: 12.4 oz [350 g]
- Usage: For 1 to 10 people. Ideal for families, camps, expeditions, tour operators, scouts or armies.
- 8019256 Katadyn Camp Series Shower Adaptor
- 8019168 Katadyn Replacement Ultra Flow Filter
- 8019168 Katadyn Base Camp Upgrade Kit
- AntiClog Technology
- 129 square inches of pleated 0.2 micron glassfiber media.
- Activated carbon core: reduces unpleasant tastes and odor from water
- Surface area resists clogging! Guaranteed!
- Backcountry Series products are ideal for camping and backpacking.
- They are lightweight, compact and the easiest way to make safe water.
- Backcountry Series products are the favorite choice for all-around use.
HOLLOW FIBER TECHNOLOGY: Hollow fiber technology acts as a physical barrier that prevents pathogens like Cryptosporidium and Giardia from passing through the membrane. Simply shake or swish in water to both clean and extend the life of the filter. Hollow fiber can work in a variety of temperatures and climates. However, the filter can be damaged if left to freeze. • Ultralight • Lower initial cost • Easy cleaning • Ultra-fast flow