Katadyn BeFree Replacement Microfilter
Replacement cartridge for the Katadyn BeFre Filter bottle. The lightweight and compact Katadyn BeFree water bottle and filter gives you the freedom to drink anytime, anywhere.
- The BeFree Microfilter and BeFree Gravity Microfilter both utilize the Katadyn Replacement Microfilters.
- Easy to clean: simply shake or swish to remove debris
- BeFree 0.1 micron microfilter removes harmful bacteria and cysts.
- Filter has a fast flow rate and is easy to clean without back flushing or special tools.
- 0.1 micron microfilter is tested to protect against harmful organisms, removing protozoa (99.99%) and bacteria (99.9999%) to EPA standards.
- Hollow fiber technology acts as a physical barrier that prevents pathogens like Cryptosporidium and Giardia from passing through the membrane.
PROTECTION LEVEL 2 MICROFILTER:
- Removes most Microorganisms (Bacteria = EColi, Samonella. Protozoa = Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- For Protection against viruses, an EPA Registered disinfectent may be added after water is filtered:
- Katadyn Micropur Tablets, Coghlans Tablets or Pristine Drops
- Replacement Microfilter Cartridge for the BeFree Microfilter Filters [3 size; 0.6L, 1.0L, 3.0L]
- Output: Up to 1 quart [2L]/min
- Tested to 1,000 liters; individual results will depend on water quality
- Technology: 0.1 micron Hollow Glass Fiber microfilter
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EU regulations
- Effective against; Bacteria, Protozoa, Particulate Material
- Usage: For supplying camp drinking water, the BeFree 3.0L is ideal.
Can be used with the following BeFree Series Microfilters:
- BeFree Microfilter with 1.0L Hydraflask
- BeFree Microfilter with 3.0L Hydraflask
- BeFree Microfilter Gravity 3.0L
- 0.1 micron Hollow Fiber microfilter
- Effective against microorganisms
- Suitable for cloudy water
- Tested to protect against harmful organisms, removing protozoa (99.99%) and bacteria (99.9999%) to EPA standards
- Lightweight Series: 1.0 & 3.0 Liter BeFree Water Filter.
- Cap over drink nozzle keeps dirt out
- Ideal for trail running on the go, short walks, camping and backpacking.
- They are lightweight, compact and the easiest way to make safe water.
- 42mm, wide-mouth opening makes for easy filling from any lake, river, stream or faucet
HOLLOW FIBER TECHNOLOGY: Hollow fiber technology acts as a physical barrier that prevents pathogens like Cryptosporidium and Giardia from passing through the membrane. Simply shake or swish in water to both clean and extend the life of the filter. Hollow fiber can work in a variety of temperatures and climates. However, the filter can be damaged if left to freeze. • Ultralight • Lower initial cost • Easy cleaning • Ultra-fast flow.