Keen Mens CSA Philadelphia+ 8 Inch Internal MET Waterproof Safety Work Boot (Carbon Fiber Toe) Clearance
The Keen Utility Philadelphia+ 8" Internal MET WP & Polar Traction safety work boot is a heavy-duty CSA approved work boot with internal metatarsal protection that's ideal for working in heavy metal fabrication, masonry, energy, construction, mining and utilities.
The Philadelphia is being discontinued for Fall 2023 but be sure to check out the new;
KEEN CSA Camden Heavy Duty Internal Met Waterproof Work Boot.
The Keen Utility Collection.
- Full-Grain Waterproof Leather
- A High Cut 8-inch winner from Keen Utility for Heavy Duty Work Environments.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon fiber safety toe; designed for a roomier toe box and maximum comfort
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
Internal, lightweight XRD® Metatarsal Guard for enhanced impact protection
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate - ASTM/CSA certified
- The KEEN LUFTcell dual-density PU midsole, infused with air for weightless comfort; you can easily push through the longest shift
- Removable Metatomical PU Footbed
- Oil-and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole Features...
- KEEN.POLAR TRACTION: Micro-Glass Fibers create a "MICRO CLEAT" effect for increased Ice Traction.
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Dual Purpose metallic lace hooks
- 90° heel (5/8" [1.59cm]height) provides stability and helps “catch or lock” the foot in place while the contoured heel guard protects against bumps and scrapes, plus normal wear and tear.
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Heat resistant rubber outsole, rated up to 572°F [300°C]
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits.
- Mens Carbon Fibre CSA Waterproof 8" Work Boot
- Height: 8" [20.38 cm]
- Weight: Weight: 40.0 oz [1134.0 g]
- Calf Circumference: 2.8 in [7.0 cm]
- Collar Height: 8.0 in [20.3 cm]
- Type: Carbon Fibre Toe, Oil Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Waterproof, Carbon Fiber Toe, Non-Continuous Welt, Heavy Duty, Men's Work Boots
- Lining: Waterproof, breathable membrane, moisture-wicking textile
- Upper: Full-Grain Waterproof Leather Upper
- Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking heat resistant rubber outsole
- Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, KEEN.Keytech, Oil and Slip Resistant, Non-Metallic Puncture Resistant Sole, Carbon Fiber Toe.
- Keen.Polar: Micro-Glass Fibers create a "Micro Cleat" Effect for increased Ice Traction.
- Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size.
CSA RATINGS: Green Patch Triangle
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA non-slip testing standards Midsole
- Meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
- Meets CSA Z195-14 Grade 1 standards for protection
- ESR - Electrical Hazard: Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
- CARBON-FIBER TOE:
- Keen Utility's Left & Right Assymetrical Carbon-Fiber Toes provide a 100% Non-Metallic, Lightweight, and unobrusive fit.
- Features KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- 15% lighter than steel, warmer, and provides the heavy-duty protection you need to stay safe & keep moving, all day long. Less weight on your body & more energy for the day.
- KEEN.Dry: Proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- PUNCTURE RESISTANCE: Non-Metallic Puncture Resistant Midsole Plate - CSA Certified
- Barnyard Resistant: Superior leather resists the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide in order to extend the life of your boot.
- Puncture Resistant Plate: Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- KEEN.GRIP: Our oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- KEEN.POLAR: Micro-Glass Fibers create a "Micro Cleat" Effect for increased Ice Traction.
- Caution: if wearing indoors, micro-glass filaments in outsole could cause damage to flooring.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: Contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort.
- 3/4 Goodyear welt construction delivers enhanced durability and flexibility under extreme working conditions
- The internal, lightweight Poron XRD® metatarsal guard offers enhanced impact protection
- CLEANSPORT NXT offers a process of using pro-biotic technology to provide a method of odor control within athletic products and footwear. Beneficial microbes, which are found all around us and are naturally occurring, are selected and bonded to the surface of the fabric. This innovative process of applying live micro-organisms to fibers, results in natural, non-toxic health benefits to consumers and the environment.