Keen Mens CSA Pittsburgh Energy 6 inch Waterproof Safety Work Boot (Carbon Fiber Toe)
- The Keen Mens CSA Pittsburgh Safety Boot expands the jobsite-proven Hamilton family by adding a new KEEN.ReGEN midsole that provides up to 50% energy return with every step and upgraded asymmetrical carbon-fibre toes keeping you protected without the bulk. These features, combined with the proven athletic hiker fit, lead to a lighter-weight and easier-wearing experience. The Keen Utility Collection.
- Product Highlights: Waterproof, responsive KEEN.ReGEN cushioning, and carbon-fibre safety toes.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fibre toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel.KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- ASTM/CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate for underfoot protection
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Construction | Road Construction | Mechanic | Landscaping | Carpentry | Framing
- Men's Carbon Fiber CSA Waterproof 6" Work Boot
- Color: Black/Forged Iron
- Duty Type: Medium
- Height: Mid Height 6 inch [15.24cm]
- Weight: 30.9 oz [876g] per boot
- Type: Carbon Fiber Toe, Medium Duty, Men's Work Boots
- Toe Type: Carbon Fiber Toe
- Lining: mesh and moisture-wicking textile
- Upper: Full-Grain Waterproof Leather
- Outsole: Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, KEEN.ReGEN, Oil and Slip Resistant, Puncture Resistant Sole, Carbon Fiber Toe, Electrical Shock Resistant, Reflective
- Best For: Construction | Road Construction | Mechanic | Landscaping | Carpentry | Framing
CSA RATINGS: Green Patch Triangle
Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
Meets ASTM SATRA TM31 material abrasion testing standards
Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
- CARBON FIBRE TOE: LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE: non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel.
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATE: All KEEN Utility puncture resistance footwear meet ASTM-approved puncture resistant standards. Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate.
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Sustainability: Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery, PFC-Free, durable water repellent