Keen Mens CSA Vista Energy XT Safety Work Shoe (Carbon Fiber Toe)
Designed with game-changing midsole cushioning, this abrasion-resistant work sneaker provides the dynamic support you need for all-day motion. The Keen Mens CSA Vista XT Safety Work Shoe with an abrasion-resistant synthetic upper, KEEN.ReGEN’s proven midsole cushioning, offering 50% energy return with every step, and carbon-fiber toes, this low work sneaker is durable enough for even the roughest wood pallets or greasiest auto shops. The Keen Utility Collection.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- ASTM/CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate for underfoot protection
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic upper
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
- Warehouse | Assembly Line | Food Serving |
- Color; Black
- Height: Shoe
- Duty Type: Light
- Weight: 19.0 oz [539 g] (per shoe),
- Type: Carbon Fibre Toe, Oil Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Waterproof, Carbon Fiber Toe, Non-Continuous Welt, Heavy Duty, Men's Work Boots
- Lining: Waterproof, breathable membrane, moisture-wicking textile
- Upper: Water resistant leather
- Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking heat resistant rubber outsole
- Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, KEEN.Keytech, Oil and Slip Resistant, Non-Metallic Puncture Resistant Sole, Carbon Fiber Toe.
- Best for: Warehouse | Assembly Line | Food Serving |
CSA RATINGS: Green Patch Triangle
Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
- CARBON-FIBER TOE:
Keen Utility's Left & Right Assymetrical Carbon-Fiber Toes provide a 100% Non-Metallic, Lightweight, and unobtrusive fit.
Features KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
15% lighter than steel, warmer, and provides the heavy-duty protection you need to stay safe & keep moving, all day long. Less weight on your body & more energy for the day.
- PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATE:
Underfoot Support & Protection: This work shoe features a CSA certified non-metallic midsole puncture resistant rated to withstand a force of at least 270 kg; made with a nylon rod used for metatarsal support and torsional stability.
- LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE:
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD:
Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
Oil- and Slip-Resistant non-marking rubber outsole