Keen Mens Newport H2 Sandal
Comfort meets major versatility in this classic water shoe. It has the airiness of a sandal and the toe protection of a shoe. The razor-siped sole provides excellent traction, and the washable webbing upper is ready for hiking, walking, and all your adventures, in and out of the water. This wear-anywhere sandal is a superstar!
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Metatomical EVA footbed
- Multi directional lug pattern for increased traction
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Patented toe protection
- Razor siping for improved ground traction
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Weight: 14.2 oz [402.6 g]
- Type: Sandals
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small
- Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
- Upper: Washable polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.PROTECT: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection