Keen Mens Pyrenees Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Classic trails call for classic boots. Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology, the Keen Mid Waterproof Pyrenees Hikers are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles. European styling conceals a KEEN.Dry membrane that seals out precipitation while allowing moisture to escape.
Waterproof nubuck leather upper
Non-marking rubber outsole
Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
4mm multi directional lugs
KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
Torsion stability ESS shank
- Mens: waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Weight: 20.2 oz [573.8 g]
- Calf Circumference: 10.0 in [25.4 cm]
- Collar Height: 7.0 in [17.8 cm]
- Features: Waterproof
- Category: Outdoor, Activity: Hiking & Trekking
- Type: Outdoor Hiking Boots, Waterproof
- Lining: KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole, Dual density compression molded EVA midsole, Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Usages: Hiking, Trekking
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.