Keen Mens Revel IV Mid Polar Winter Boot
Don’t let winter slow you down. These active winter boots are packed with insulation to keep your feet warm while hiking, snowshoeing, or shoveling the driveway in cold temperatures. The aggressively lugged sole has ice-gripping pods so you stay upright in slippery winter terrain. Keen Men's Trailhead Insulated Collection. Stay warmer longer from mountain to town.
- LWG-certified leather and mesh upper.
- Metal eyelets for added durability
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- 200g Keen.Warm insulation is made from recycled P.E.T.
- Comfort rated to -25F/-32C
- Wicking liner with antimicrobial treatment resists odours.
- Thermal Heat Shield Insulated insole with reflective layer to radiate heat back towards your foot and captures warmth
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole has a TPU shank for stability.
- Keen.Polar Traction rubber outsole grips snow and ice.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Mens Waterproof & Insulated Winter Hiking Boot
- Temperature: Comfort Rating: -25°F [-32°C]
- Height: Low Calf
- Weight: 20.4 oz [578.3 g]
- Features: Waterproof, Insulated
- Category: Outdoor, Activity: Hiking & Trekking
- Type: Outdoor Hiking Boots, Waterproof, Insulated
- Weather: Cold – insulated, Wet - waterproof
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole. Sole: KEEN.Polar Traction
- Upper: Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- Usages: Snowshoeing, Working, Hiking, Trekking, Winter Fun
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM - a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice