Keen Mens Summit County Winter Boot
When the weather outside is frightful, the Summit County from KEEN is delightful. The rugged rubber outsole reacts to cold weather by hardening for a tough grip on packed snow. Since toes are the first to get cold, this boot features 450-gram KEEN.WARM insulation in the toe area. The remaining upper is warmed with 350-gram KEEN.WARM insulation. Combined with a KEEN.DRY breathable waterproof membrane, this boot has all the makings of the ultimate winter boots. Winter - Ready for the unexpected.
- Canada SMU's
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof, Breathable KEEN.DRY Membrane
- 450g KEEN.Warm™ Toe Insulation
- 300g KEEN.Warm™ Upper Insulation
- Removable Thermal Heat Shield Footbed
- Shellback heel support
- TPU Stability Shank
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Patented toe protection KEEN.PROTECT
- Mens High Cut Waterproof & Insulated Boot
- Colour: Dark Shadow/Yellow - Canada SMU
- Weight: 27.58 oz [785 grams]
- Type: Waterproof, Insulated
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Rubber: Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 9.5 in [24.13 cm] 24.13cm/9.5"
- Calf Circumference: 13.5 in [34.29 cm]
- Category: Outdoor
- Style: Boots
- Weather: Cold – insulated, Wet - waterproof
- Features: Waterproof, Insulated, Hiking
- Gender: Men
- Activity: Hiking
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU).
- Measurements may vary by size.
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM - a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- KEEN.DCR: The KEEN Dual Climate Rubber outsole hardens in cold weather to bite into packed snow – all in the name of traction.
- THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED: On the outside, wooly softness; in the middle, support cushioning; and inside, a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.