Keen Womens Targhee III Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot Regular & Wide Width
Our iconic hiker is updated. We carried over the room-for-your-toes fit and made-to-keep durability fans love and gave it a slightly sleeker look & feel.
• Famous Comfort Fit: Our iconic KEEN fit secures your heel while creating generous space across your forefoot for toes to spread out.
• Higher-Traction Tread: KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole has multi-directional lugs that dig into dirt, mud, and rock.
• Waterproof Protection: KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and PFAS-free water repellency work together to keep feet dry.
Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
External stability shank delivers lightweight support
Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Womens Waterproof Leather Hiking Boot
- Weight: 14.69 oz [417.20 g]
- Activities: Hiking
- Collections: Outdoor
- Style: Boots
- Type: Hiking Shoes , Waterproof
- Weather: Wet - waterproof
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for high-traction grip
- Upper: Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- Outsole: Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- LWG-certified tanneries - Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tanneries. Sourced from Leather Working Group environmentally preferred certified tanneries (as with all models in the Targhee collection).