Klymit Klymaloft Inflatable Sleeping Pad (2 Sizes)
The Klymit Klymaloft sleeping pad features an innovative foam and air design to deliver premium sleep comfort. A plush foam topper conforms to support the body and eliminate pressure points while the underlying I-beam air chambers create loft and stabilize the sleeping pad. The air and foam combination strikes the perfect balance between comfort, pack size, and weight.
- Luxurious, plush foam topper conforms to support the body and eliminate pressure points
- Stretch polyester fabric is soft and quiet
- I-beam air chambers create loft and stabilize the sleeping pad
- Air and foam combination strikes the perfect balance between comfort, pack size, and weight
- Simple flip-valve inflation; compatible with USB Rechargeable Pump.
- Patch kit and stuff sack included
- Size: Regular, X Large, Double [Special Order]
- Color: Green
- Type: Rectangular Style
- Model: Single
- Equivalent R-Value: 2.1
- ASTM R-Value test standard. 2.3
- Season: Rating 3 Season.
- Fabric: 75D Polyester
- Thickness: 2.5" → 5" [6cm → 13cm]]
- Dimensions: [LWH]
- Regular: 72 x 23 x 2.5 in [183 x 58 x 6 cm]
- Long: 78 x 29 x 5 in [198 x 74 x 13 cm]
- Pack Down:
- Regular: 11.5 x 8 in [29 x 20 cm]
- X-Large: 15 x 7.5 in [38 x 19 cm]
- Regular: 2lbs 6.5oz [1089g]
- X-Large: 3.2lbs [1.45g]
- Usages: Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Cycling
What is a R-Value?
A R-value (resistance-value) is a metric used to rate how well a specific type of insulation can resist heat flow. The higher the R-value the warmer the pad.
What is the new ASTM standard?
The ASTM standard introduces a new test for R-value measurement that is being adopted by the camping industry.
In an effort to conform to the new ASTM industry standard while not confusing the current Klymit customer base, Klymit is listing both historical R-values and ASTM R-values on our website and packaging. ASTM R-values will be listed once the pad has been tested.