Klymit Static V Insulated Sleeping Pad
Conquer the Cold. Klymalite lofted synthetic insulation creates additional warmth that lasts through the night. Take on cold conditions without sacrificing comfort or pack size. Klymalite lofted synthetic insulation in the pad offers exceptional warmth without the dreaded crinkle noise of other insulated pads. The exclusive V-Chambers and dynamic side rails also limit the movement of air, helping warmth stay closer to the top of the pad—meaning closer to you
- DESIGNED FOR YOU: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- STAY CENTERED: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- EXTRA WARM: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- LOFTED COMFORT V-Chambers create support at key pressure points.
- Inflates in approximately 10 - 15 breaths
- Great for Early Spring, Late Fall and winter camping and backpacking take it anywhere anytime.
- Size: Regular
- Color: Orange
- Type: Rectangular Style
- Model: Single
- Equivalent R-Value: 4.4
- ASTM R-Value test standard. 1.9
- Insulation: Klymalite Synthetic Lightweight, compressible & durable, advanced synthetic insulation
- Season: Rating 4 Season.
- Fabric: 75D Polyester
- Thickness: 2.5" [6cm]
- Dimensions: [LWH]
- Regular: 72 x 23 x 2.5 in [183 x 58 x 6 cm]
- Pack Down: 8 x 5 in [20 x 13 cm]
- Weight: Regular: 24oz [680g]
- Usages: Camping, Winter Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Boating
What is a R-Value?
A R-value (resistance-value) is a metric used to rate how well a specific type of insulation can resist heat flow. The higher the R-value the warmer the pad.
What is the new ASTM standard?
The ASTM standard introduces a new test for R-value measurement that is being adopted by the camping industry.
In an effort to conform to the new ASTM industry standard while not confusing the current Klymit customer base, Klymit is listing both historical R-values and ASTM R-values on our website and packaging. ASTM R-values will be listed once the pad has been tested.