Klymit Static V Lite Insulated Sleeping Pad
Our most popular pad among backpackers and campers at higher elevations. The Klymit Insulated Static V Lite performs exceptionally well in places like our Lake Superior backyard -especially in the winter. Light enough to take on all the but most ultra-light adventures, this pad packs a ton of warmth with Klymalite lofted synthetic insulation, yet packs small enough to slide into the water bottle sleeve on most multi-day backpacks.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Klymalite Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Lofted V-Chambers create support at key pressure points.
- Inflates in approximately 10 - 15 breaths
- Great for Early Spring, Late Fall and winter camping and backpacking take it anywhere anytime
- Size: Regular
- Color: Orange
- Type: Rectangular Style
- Model: Single
- Equivalent R-Value: 4.4
- ASTM R-Value test standard. 1.9
- Insulation: Klymalite Synthetic Lightweight, compressible & durable, advanced synthetic insulation
- Season: Rating 4 Season.
- Fabric: 75D Polyester
- Thickness: 2.5" [6cm]
- Dimensions: [LWH]
- Regular: 72 x 23 x 2.5 in [183 x 58 x 6 cm]
- Pack Down: 8 x 3 in [20 x 8 cm]
- Weight: Regular: 20oz [567g]
- Usages: Camping, Winter Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Boating
What is a R-Value?
A R-value (resistance-value) is a metric used to rate how well a specific type of insulation can resist heat flow. The higher the R-value the warmer the pad.
What is the new ASTM standard?
The ASTM standard introduces a new test for R-value measurement that is being adopted by the camping industry.
In an effort to conform to the new ASTM industry standard while not confusing the current Klymit customer base, Klymit is listing both historical R-values and ASTM R-values on our website and packaging. ASTM R-values will be listed once the pad has been tested.