Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad (2 Sizes)
The Klymit Static V is the world’s first lightweight, packable air pad that incorporates body-mapping chambers for ultimate comfort. The exclusive V-Chamber design conforms to the shape of your body while maintaining ample, lofted air pockets. The result: side, back, and stomach sleepers can all rest comfortably on a generous bed of air.
- The Static V is a lightweight, packable, air pad that incorporates body-mapping chambers for ultimate comfort
- Affordable lightweight camping pad with V-chamber design to limit air movement and heat loss for better support and comfort
- An Easy to use valve allows for quick inflation and deflation of the Static V sleeping pad
- Incredibly Lightweight and available in a regular and long version which is designed to comfortably accommodate users up to 6’6”
- Inflates in approximately 10-15 breaths
- Great for camping and backpacking take it anywhere anytime.
- Size: Regular & Long
- Color: Green
- Type: Rectangular Style
- Model: Single
- Equivalent R-Value: 1.3
- ASTM R-Value test standard. 1.3
- Season: Rating 3 Season.
- Fabric: 75D Polyester
- Thickness: 2.5" [6cm]
- Dimensions: [LWH]
- Regular: 72 x 23 x 2.5 in [183 x 58 x 6 cm]
- Long: 78 x 23 x 2.5 in [198 x 58 x 6 cm]
- Pack Down: 8 x 3 in [20 x 8 cm]
- Weight: Regular: 18.7oz [531g], Long: 22.4oz [635g]
- Usages: Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Cycling
What is a R-Value?
A R-value (resistance-value) is a metric used to rate how well a specific type of insulation can resist heat flow. The higher the R-value the warmer the pad.
What is the new ASTM standard?
The ASTM standard introduces a new test for R-value measurement that is being adopted by the camping industry.
In an effort to conform to the new ASTM industry standard while not confusing the current Klymit customer base, Klymit is listing both historical R-values and ASTM R-values on our website and packaging. ASTM R-values will be listed once the pad has been tested.