La Sportiva Mens Bushido II Mountain Running Shoe
For those looking for the perfect combination of responsiveness, stability and comfort with bomber protection and superb traction, the La Sportiva Bushido II has all that and more. They offer enhanced cushioning while also providing the user with a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole. With unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain, the Bushido II will excel on any mountain run.
- Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points.
- Updated heel design for increased comfort and fit. Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
- FriXion XT V-Groove2 incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
- Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
- AWARDS: Trail Runner - Editors' Choice
** Please note: Most customers are noticing that they need to go up a half to full size when purchasing the Bushido **
- Men's Lightweight Mountain Trail Running Shoe
- Sizing: Euro
- Color: Assorted
- Weight: 10.50 oz [298g]
- Last: Racing Lite Ergo
- Upper: AirMesh / Thermal adhesive microfiber / High frequency welded ripstop / TPU toe cap
- Lining: Mesh / Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts / Stretch AirMesh (in tongue)
- Midsole: 4mm LaSpEVA/ Compression molded MEMlex / 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard (in forefoot) / TPU STB inserts
- Sole: Dual-Density FriXion XT 2.0 V-Groove2 with Impact Brake System
- Drop: 6mm • Stack: Heel: 19mm/ Toe: 13mm
- Cushioning: Midsole- 35A
- Usage: Running, Trail, Hiking