Canada Goose Mens Langford Parka
This stylish urban piece is similar to the Chateau and Banff parkas, but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the centre front zipper and two interior pockets, the Langford offers clean lines and a modern look - all in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Hood has removable fur ruff
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation.
- Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and Velcro® closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- WASH CARE - Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
- TEI 4 Rating, Enduring, -15°C / -25°C, Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
- Arctic Tech: Extreme Conditions: Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant - Durable - Warm - Wind Resistant
- "Ask Anyone Who Knows!™"
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
Fabric: Shell - 195gsm, Arctic- Tech; 85% Polyester/ 15% Cotton blend with a DWR Durable Water Repellent Finish
Fit: Slim Insulated
Fur: Removable Coyote Fur Ruff
Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
TEI 4 Rating: - Enduring: -15°C / -25°C -Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.