Lifesaver Bottle Activated Carbon Filter 4 Pack
For Use with the LifeSaver: A replacement Activated Carbon Filter Package of 4.
LIFESAVER activated carbon filters are made of high specification activated carbon block that reduce a broad spectrum of chemical residues including pesticides, endocrine, disrupting compounds, medical residues and heavy metals such as lead and copper.
Eliminate bad tastes & odors from contaminates such as chlorine and sulfur.
Easy to fit and use, the activated carbon filter is an optional item for use with the LIFESAVER bottle, which adds another layer of protection, however is not required in order for LIFESAVER's ultra-filtration cartridge to operate.
The activated carbons filters are suitable for use with the LIFESAVER 1500UF, 4000UF and 6000UF bottle.
- Improves water turbidity
- Improves the taste of water
- 4 activated carbon filters will process 1000 liters of water
LIFESAVER Systems Ltd. complies with all British, US and European drinking water regulations for microbiological reduction as tested and certified by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
- Pack Kit: 4 x LIFESAVER bottle activated carbon filters (will process 1000 litres of water, will last approximately 10 months)
- Each activated carbon filter will process 250 litres of water.
- If the LIFESAVER bottle is used to process 3 litres of water per day, each activated carbon filter will last approximately 2 1/2 months before a replacement is required.
- The activated carbons filters are suitable for use with the LIFESAVER 1500UF, 4000UF and 6000UF bottle.