Marmot Limestone 8 Person Footprint
The Marmot Footprint is a smart addition to your Marmot Limestone 8 Person Tent. The footprint is designed specifically for the tent and can help protect the bottom from damage. Footprint protects the tent floor from damage & prevents ground water from wicking inside prolonging the life of your tent.
- Designed to fit under Marmot Limestone 8 Person Tent.
- Pre-Cut Nylon fits under your tent in grommet holes for a secure fit.
- Footprint protects the tent floor from damage & prevents ground water from wicking inside prolonging the life of your tent.
- Nylon Mesh Stuff Sac for Storage is included.
- Color: Slate Grey
- Approx: 8' 4" x 15' 6" [254cm x 475cm]
- FOOTPRINT NYLON - Customized
- Fabric: 70d 100% Nylon Waterproof
- Corner Tie-Offs in 4 Corners to Peg Out!
- For use: Marmot Limestone 8P Tent
THE REASON WHY YOU NEED A TENT FOOTPRINT
- Marmot footprints provide additional durability and protection for your tent floor against rocks, roots and dampness, and they are constructed of heavily coated nylon fabric with a custom-cut shape, guaranteeing a perfect fit every time.
- Most customers want full coverage fly sheets integrated into their tents, in order to protect them from the rain!
- No matter how much ventilation that is built into your tent, condensation will accumulate heavily on the fly sheet, especially in the morning... This is why customers always come to us and say their tent leaks...
- Actually their tent is not leaking at all but it is the evaporation of moisture from the ground that condenses on your fly in the form of moisture, which accumulates on warm nights!
- You can either wipe your tent fly sheet down with a cloth every morning or...invest in a Tent Footprint to eliminate the moisture.