Marmot Mens Fordham Down Jacket
Backyard-to-brewery style forward and backed by the warmth and pillowy comfort of down, the Fordham Jacket will ensure you're looking good while conquering winter's worst. Explore the first snow of the season and keep it handy all winter long for freezing days and even colder nights throwing back brews by the firepit. Built with a protective, weather-shielding outer layer and stuffed with super-insulating 700-fill-power down, the Fordham takes the classic puffer style to a new level of casual-friendly performance.
- Marmot® NanoPro™ is a lightweight and breathable waterproof coating technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out for high-performance usage in extremely wet conditions
- 700-fill-power down is specially treated with Down Defender for soft lofty warmth and lightweight compactability with extra water-resistant, quick-drying protection that stays drier 10x longer than untreated down
- Removable, zip-off hood offers versatile coverage options so you can pop the hood when you need it or easily ditch the hood when you want to save weight and reduce bulk
- Zippered hand pockets offer secure, convenient storage for your everyday, on-the-go essentials: phone, keys, wallet, credit card & more
- Interior zippered pocket keeps stowed items secure and protected from the elements
- Dual-entry handwarmer pockets offer versatile, easy-access cold-weather relief and convenient on-the-go storage for your everyday necessities
- Interior cuffs are lined with microfleece for soft comfort in the cold
- Adjust the VELCRO® cuffs to keep out the cold and find the perfect fit no matter what layers you are working with
Fabric: NanoPro™, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 218g/sqm
Center Back: 30.5"