Marmot Mens Windridge LS Shirt
Lightweight, breathable, and moisture wicking, the Men's Windridge Long-Sleeve Shirt was built for early mornings on the crag. As the hours are passing and the temps are rising, stay cool with side mesh panels that provide increased ventilation. Built-in UPF-50 sun protection shields your skin from dangerous rays. Forward-set shoulder seams ensure you stay comfortable whether you've got a harness or a backpack on, while flatlock seams reduce irritation and chafing. The drop-tail hem won't ride up and provides extra coverage as you scale the next pitch.
- Lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking performance knit
- Mesh side panels improve airflow
- Forward-set shoulder and side seams for additional comfort with or without a backpack; Flatlock seams reduce irritation and chafing
- Sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50
- Drop-tail hem for increased coverage
- Fit: Semi Fitted
- Weight: 0lbs 6.7oz (189g)
- Materials:100% Polyester Double Knit Anti Odor 4.96 oz/yd | 100% Polyester Knit Mesh Anti-Odor 3.39 oz/yd2
- Centre Back: 28.5"
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor: UPF 50