Marmot Womens Echo Featherless Long Jacket
This super-warm insulated jacket is basically a sleeping bag you can wear if, you know, sleeping bags were also super stylish. This stuff-into-itself featherless jacket is made from recycled nylon fishnet insulation that provides eco-friendly vibes, perfect for warming up next to the campfire. Long cut with an attached hood means you get the plush royal treatment from your head down to your thighs. Don't let the puffy length fool you, it'll fit into your day pack when the afternoon sun gets too warm.
- Lightweight, durable fabric is sustainably sourced from recycled 30D nylon fishnet for water-resistant comfort and warmth
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Featherless insulation mimics the lightweight performance and feel of natural down with increased warmth while wet and without the pesky allergens
- Two-way, center-front full zipper gives you the ability to adjust airflow, regulate internal temperature, and maximize comfort without adding or shedding layers
- Zippered chest and hand pockets offer secure, convenient on-the-go storage for your everyday essentials
- Attached, full-coverage hood with elastic binding keeps your head, face, and neck protected from windy, wet, and cold conditions
Fabric: Econyl, 100% Recycled Nylon, Plain weave
Fit: Regular fit
Center Back Length: 36"