Merrell Mens Moab FST 2 ICE+ Thermo Mid Boot
This New Merrell Winter Moab FST+ Version II is an athletic winter hiker with 100g of insulation and Vibram Arctic Grip wet ice technology is made for moving fast on snowy trails.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and mesh upper with TPU film
- Metal hook and webbing loops for a secure fit
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Fleece lining for added warmth
- 100 grams M Select WARM Lightweight, low bulk insulation keeps you comfortable
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock & adds stability
- Kinetic Fit BASE removable contoured insole for flexible support
- EVA foam mid-sole for stability & comfort
- Vibram Arctic Grip out-sole provides unparalleled traction on ice even in the most extreme winter conditions.
- 5mm Lug Depth for ultimate winter traction.
- Mens Insulated Winter Mid Boot
- Weight: 1lb 15oz [892g]
- Material: Waterproof Nubuck Leather/Mesh
- Insulation: M Select™ WARM lightweight, low bulk 100 grams insulation
- Outsole: Vibram Arctic Grip Ice Traction, 5mm Lug Depth
- Use: Winter Hiking, Snowshoeing, Casual Walking...
- Unmatched Grip: Arctic Grip: When it comes to traversing icy winter conditions, whether on the trails or the sidewalk, it’s all about the tread. Specially engineered to perform on wet ice, the ground-breaking technology of Vibram® Arctic Grip will give you the confidence you need to enjoy the Canadian winter.
- M Select Insulation: Get all the warmth without any of the compromise. 400 gram weights to provide extremely light, highly breathable insulation for both cool and cold weather pursuits.
- Waterproof membrane treated with with M Select™ FRESH reduces shoe odor
- Merrell fleece lining for added warmth
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you can stay dry on the move
- Kinetic Fit Base: Blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support