Merrell Mens Moab Fst Ice+ Thermo Boot
All-day comfort in uncomfortable places with the great out-of-the-box fit you expect from Moab, but with Vibram Arctic Grip for unparalleled traction on wet ice and a lighter midsole.
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Leather/mesh and TPU cage with 3D print upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Conductor™ fleece lining for added warmth
- M Select™ WARM lightweight, low bulk 100 grams insulation keeps you comfortable
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ outsole provides unparalled traction on ice even in the most extreme winter conditions
- 5 mm lug depth
- Mens Insulated Winter Boot
- Weight: 3lbs 15oz [1791g]
- Material: Waterproof Leather/Mesh
- Insulation: M Select™ WARM lightweight, low bulk 100 grams insulation
- Use: Winter Hiking, Snowshoeing, Casual Walking...
- Unmatched Grip: Arctic Grip: When it comes to traversing icy winter conditions, whether on the trails or the sidewalk, it’s all about the tread. Specially engineered to perform on wet ice, the ground-breaking technology of Vibram® Arctic Grip will give you the confidence you need to enjoy the Canadian winter.