Mora Companion HD Knife Carbon Steel
The Mora of Sweden Companion is an all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts with a Swedish Carbon Steel Blade. The patterned high-friction grip makes the knife secure and easy to hold. A powerful tool for bushcrafters, hunters and outdoor people. For batoning the knife needs to have great strength requirements, so the knife has a three-layer injection molded handle and a thicker (3.2 mm) blade with 27 ° edge angle.
- The all-in-one heavy duty outdoor knife
- Satin Finish Plain Edge Blade
- Blade of Swedish carbon steel.
- Patterned high-friction grip makes the knife pleasant to hold and easy to black/green handle.
- Plastic molded sheath with a belt clip.
- Colour: Black/OD Forest Green Polymer Handle
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 in. [3.2 mm] blade with 27 ° edge angle.
- Blade Length: 4.10 in. [104 mm]
- Total Length: 8.88 in. [224 mm]
- Net Weight: 4.8 oz. [135 g]
- Plastic molded sheath with a belt clip
- Mora: M-12210