Mora Companion Heavy Duty Knife Stainless Steel
If you need to hammer on a knife, it needs to be very strong. We have thought this through with a three-layer thick polymer molding, and an extra thick blade, which literally stands up against any beating you give it.
Companion Heavy Duty is the optimal companion for rigorous adventures and challenges. The robust handle and the 27 degree edge angle give it maximum edge resiliency. The blade is extra thick (3.2mm) to be able to withstand all kinds of pressure and its made of stainless steel, which keeps an edge longer and doesn't need as much knife care.
- Knife with a 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade.
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen.
- Extra-large ergonomic handle with soft, high friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Shallower edge angle of 27° for maximum sharpness retention.
- Plastic sheath with a belt clip.
- Color: Assorted
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 in. [3.2 mm] blade with 27 ° edge angle.
- Blade Length: 4.10 in. [104 mm]
- Total Length: 8.8 in. [224 mm]
- Net Weight: 4.8 oz. [135 g]
- Plastic molded sheath with a belt clip
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Usages: Bushcrafter, Outdoor, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Cottage, Tool Box,