Mora Kansbol Knife Stainless Steel
The ultimate all-around knife. While in the woods, on a hike, hunting or at sea, it’s the perfect partner. The Mora Kansbol (S) Knife with a 2.5 mm thick Swedish Stainless steel blade that stays sharp for a long time; blade has a semi-matte finish. Complete with Polymer Sheath for Safety.
- Dual-textured handle provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- Scandi-ground blade is great for a variety of outdoor tasks.
- Compound-grind blade is thinner at the tip and thicker towards the base, adding versatility.
- Flat-ground spine acts as a perfect scraper for a fire steel.
- Rugged polypropylene sheath protects the edge and has a drain/lanyard hole and positive retention.
- Symmetrical sheath and handle design work equally well in right- or left-handed setups.
- Lanyard hole lets you add a lanyard for an extra measure of safety and retention.
- Color: Assorted
- Material: Cold-rolled stainless steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 in. [2.5 mm]
- Blade Length: 4.29 in. [109 mm]
- Total Length: 8.9 in. [226 mm]
- Net Weight: 4.7 oz. [134 g]
- Fire Steel Compatible
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Usages: Bushcrafter, Outdoor, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Cottage,
Fire Steel Compatible
This knife has a ground spine. The blade hasn’t been polished/buffed and the spine corners are sharp, which make knives with this grinding excellent for use with a fire starter. The adventure awaits!