MSR Dragonfly Stove
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
MSR Dragonfly Expedition Service Kit, MSR Dragonfly Fuel Pump Replacement, MSR Superfuel, MSR Childproof Bottles.
LIQUID FUEL STOVES:
XGK EX, DragonFly, WhisperLite International, WhisperLite, WhisperLite Universal. MSR Liquid Fuel Stoves are the epitome of reliability. These time-tested machines remain the mainstay of backpackers, mountain guides and outdoor chefs for their four-season performance, large-pot stability, mult-fuel capabilities and dependable engineering..
MSR GOURMET COOKING:
When cooking for larger groups or preparing elaborate meals, MSR Gourmet Cooking stoves deliver. They provide precision, boil-to-simmer flame control and excellent stability with larger pots, meeting the demands of both professional mountain guides and those who refuse to compromise their culinary standards in the back country.
- Gourmet Cooking Compact Series!
- Minimum Weight: 14 oz. (395 g)
- Packaged Weight: 1 lb 2 oz. (510 g)
- Package includes:
Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
BURN TIME STATS:
Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel 126 minutes
Boil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 liters
Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.7 liters.
Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel 153 minutes
Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter 3.9 minutes
Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.7 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.7 liters
Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel 136 minutes
Boil time (diesel), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel 5.7 liters
Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.7 liters