MSR Elixir 2 Tent (2 Person/3 Season) Footprint Included
- Livable: Now more livable with larger vestibules, built-in gear lofts, glow-in-the-dark zippers, and an easy-tp-find red vestibule door. Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom; adaptable rainfly for excellent view.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Now with new laser-etched, directional pole-end grommets, these freestanding tents feature color-coded poles, clips and webbing for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Unique pole geometry creates optimizes headroom
- Star-patterned skylight allows for excellent views
- Easy Access with two large, easy-entry StayDry doors and vestibules
- Larger Vestibule for 35% more storage space.
- Two new built-in gear lofts & glow zippers
- Maximum Floor Space comfortably fits two mattresses side-by-side,
Free Footprint Included for your MSR 2P Tent.
Get away for an unencumbered outdoor experience with the versatility of one tent to do it all. Experience shelters offer full-featured protection and generous living spaces, while still being light and technical enough for trips far into the back country.
- Color: Red, Silver/Grey Fly
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Side Door & 2 Vestibule
- Freestanding: Yes
- Tent Footprint: 9' 2" x 7' [2280 x 2.13m]
- Sleeping Area: 4' 2" x 7' [1.27 x 2.13cm]
- Interior Peak Height: 3' 3" [1.02m]
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint: 3 lbs 9 oz [1.61 kg]
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs [2.24 kg]
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs [2.77 kg]
- Floor Area: 29 sq. ft [2.69 sq. meters]
- Larger Vestibule Area: 24 (12 + 12) sq. ft [2.22 (1.11 + .1.11) sq. m]
- Tent Volume: 45 cu. ft [1274 liters]
- Larger Vestibule Volume: 25 (12.5 + 12.5) cu. ft / 708 (354 + 354) liters
- Packed Size: 20 x 7 in [51 x 17 cm]
- Number of Poles: 2 7000 series aluminum
- Number of Stakes: 6 Aluminum
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon
- Mesh Type: 20D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric: 70 taffeta nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
Fast & Light Option: Freestanding Fast & Light® setup options allow you to set up tent with rainfly only for ultra-minimalist trips. Tent can be setup with or without optional footprint (Footprint Included).
Side entry zipper: orientation allows vestibule door to hang out of your way for unrestricted access.
StayDry Door: Large StayDry™ door features built-in rain gutter and waterpoof taped seams for reliable weather protection.