MSR Fuel Bottle Childproof Top
MSR Fuel Bottles are made from a single piece of impact-extruded aluminum without seams or welds, minimizing the occurrence of leaks and cracks. As thoughtfully engineered as the stoves with which they work. These fuel bottles are designed specifically to accept the threads on MSR fuel pumps and to easily handle the pressurization you need to efficiently operate our liquid fuel stoves.
- Thicker aluminum at base and shoulder to prevent bulging when pressurized.
- Holes in shaft of bottle cap allow for controlled, no-splash pouring.
- Airtight seal allows longer storage of fuel.
- Stove pump can be stored inside depressurized bottle for easy transport.
- Childproof Top
CHILD PROOF CANADIAN TOPS/LIDS
Special child proof tops were developed on all MSR Fuel Bottles; preventing children from opening fuel bottles. Mandated in 2007 by the Government of Canada/Health Canada for protecting our mischievous little campers.
- Available in three sizes
- Volume/Weight (empty):
- 11oz/2.8oz (325ml)
- 20oz/4.9oz (591ml)
- 30oz/7.3oz (887ml)
MSR STOVES UTILIZING SUPERFUEL
WHITE GAS & FUEL BOTTLES:
- MSR XGK EX STOVE
- MSR WHISPERLITE UNIVERSAL STOVE
- MSR WHISPERLITE INTERNATIONAL STOVE
- MSR WHISPERLITE STOVE
- MSR WHISPERLITE DRAGONFLY