MSR PocketRocket 2 Stove
Ultralight, fast-boiling canister stove. The next-generation PocketRocket 2 stove takes everything impressive about the iconic original and puts it into an even smaller and lighter high-performance design. Barely noticeable in your pack, it’s fast at camp, boiling 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes. Precision flame control goes from torch to simmer, while our WindClip windshield boosts efficiency in breezy conditions. New folding pot supports create an exceptionally tiny packed size, and they now accommodate a wider range of vessels—pair this stove with the MSR Titan Kettle for the ultimate fast and light kit.
Compatible with a wide range of pot sizes, this consumer favorite stove design is ideal for first-time stove buyers, long distance hikers seeking a back-up stove, and fast-and-light fanatics.
- Ultralight: Weighs just 73 g (2.6 oz.)
- Fast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Compact: Folding pot supports pack exceptionally small, fitting into an MSR Titan or Insulated Mug.
- Strong: Robust pot supports offer excellent stability.
- Wind-Resistant: WindClip wind protection and focused burner pushes a persistent, solid flame.
- Includes: Ultralight, hard-shell carry case.
Fuel: For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR IsoPro fuel.
CONVENTIONAL CANISTER STOVES:
Pocket Rocket, PocketRocket Deluxe, PocketRocket2, Whisperlight Universal Hybrid Stove, Windburner Stove. Delivering big performance in light and compact designs, MSR canister stoves are engineered to make wilderness cooking quick and easy. Each stove is engineered to satisfy a unique demand - from ultralight, fast-boiling performance to precision simmering capabilities.
MSR SIMPLE COOKING:
The mainstay of most back country travelers, MSR Simple Cooking stoves offer versatile, all-around performance for preparing a variety of meals on the trail.
- Simple Cooking Series
- Minimum Weight: 2.6oz (0.073 kg)
- Packaged Weight: 4.2oz (0.119 kg)
- (Isopro Fuel sold separately)
BURN TIME STATS:
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister Appx. 60 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter in 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister 16 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel 2 liters