MSR Thru-Hiker 70 Wing Tarp
Offering essential ultralight protection for minimalists, thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, the Thru-Hiker 70 Wing keeps wind and rain at bay with minimal impact on total pack weight. The 70 Wing accommodates 2-3 people and weighs as little as .38 kg (12 oz).
- Ultralight: Ample rain protection with minimal impact on total pack weight.
- Adaptable: Set up with trekking or accessory poles, or suspend from a tree.
- Compact: Both wings pack down tiny and fit in the smallest of backpacks.
- Compatible: Either wing can be paired with Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 or 3.
- Ample rain protection with minimal impact on total pack weight
- Tiny pack-size fits in the smallest of backpacks
- Compatible with Thru-Hiker Mesh House
- All MSR tents meet the Canadian Government Standards for safety.
Ultralight & compact shelters designed or ounce-counting backpackers, minimalists and Thru-Hikers
- Colour: Light Blue
- Sizing: 70 Wing Tarp
- Capacity: 70 Wing Tarp [2 - 3 people]
- Minimum Weight: 70 Wing Tarp 12 oz [380 g]
- Packed Weight: 70 Wing Tarp 1 lb [460 g]
- Coverage: 70 Wing Tarp 70sq.ft [6.5 sq.m]
- Dimensions: 70 Wing Tarp 9'6" x 8' [2.89 x 2.43m]
- Interior Peak Height: Variable
- Fabrics: Rainfly 20D ripstop nylon 1,200 mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Packed Size: 9 x 4.5 in [23 x 10 cm]
- Number of Stakes: 6 MSR Needle.
Lightweight fabrics and innovative designs offer ounce-counters the weight-saving shelter they need for long-distance trips
The micromesh canopy on the Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 & 3 offers maximum ventilation and moisture control along with bug-free protection.
Select your level of protection by matching the Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 or 3 with the Thru-Hiker 70 or 100 Wing. Both Mesh House models fit under either Wing, allowing you to choose the wight and protection you want.
Mesh House floorplans accomodate a large camping pad plus gear for each occupent.