Mustang Survival H.I.T. Inflatable Life Jacket (Automatic Hydrostatic Activation)
The Mustang Survival Inflatable Lifejacket with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is the first Transport Canada approved lifejacket in Canada.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users.
Heavy Duty Industrial PFDs. Across the spectrum of heavy duty flotation, and with the innovation of the Mustang Survival engineering department leading our developments, we've build industrial flotation options for serious users, and pioneered the standards for work vests.
- Approval: TC Marine - CAN/CGSB 65.7-2007, Class 1, Category 2A
- Inflator Type: HAMMAR
- Low maintenance Hydrostatic Inflator Technology only inflates when submerged in water, minimizing accidental inflation.
- Provides 38lb of buoyancy when inflated - twice the flotation of most foam PFDs
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- SecureZip closure
- Light weight and comfortable design
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Neoprene Comfort Collar.
- SOLAS reflective tape and safety whistle.
Optional Replacement Mustang Automatic Hydrostatic Re-Arm Kit "C" MA7214
Hydrostatic Technology Offers Reliable Inflation The Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable Personal Flotation Device (PFD) will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not prematurely due to rain, spray or humidity.
- Transport Canada Approved Life Jacket: Class 1 Category 2A
- Type II Performance → Offshore Heavy Duty Industrial Flotation
- Inflation: Hydrostatic
- Inflator Type: HAMMAR
- Sizing: Universal Adult
- Chest: (30" - 52") [76cm-132cm]
- Weight: more than 80 lbs. [36kg]
- Age: over 16 years!
- 64 sq. in. of SOLAS reflective tape
- Color: Orange
- Inside/Inflated Color: Bright fluorescent Yellow-Green
- Buoyancy when inflated: 169N (38lb) - Almost 2x standard foam pfd's
- Recommend for: Industrial Commercial Work, Fishing, Sailing, Boating, Paddle Sports, Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Public Safety, Sea, Air, Land, Search & Rescue.
- Across the spectrum of heavy duty flotation, and with the innovation of the Mustang Survival engineering department leading our developments, we've build industrial flotation options for serious users, and pioneered the standards for work vests.
Optional Replacement Mustang Hydrostatic Re-Arm Kit “C” MA7214
- Use only Mustang Survival re-arm kits.
- Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product's warranty.
- Hydrostatic Inflation: (With Manual Backup)
- The Hammar Inflator is equipped with a hydrostatic valve that inflates the PFD bladder when submerged in 10cm (4inches) of water and gives unique protection against inadvertent inflation in stormy conditions.
- No inadvertent inflation in case of rain, spray, splash or humidity
- No service requirements for the Hammar Inflator for 5 years.
- Mustang exclusive distribution rights to Hammer Hydrostatic inflators in North America.